Tuesday, February 17, 2009

David Beckham






























Recently there has been a lot of discussion about the possible transfer of David Beckham to A.C Milan. That may not seem like a big deal to some but he has his current contract with the L.A Galaxy. 
He is on loan with Milan until March 9th. Now...he wants to stay with Milan for the rest of the season because he's been doing well and adjusted faster than he anticipated. 

The minor problem is he has made it clear he wants to stay in Italy but the Galaxy want him back, well.....now what? Why would the Galaxy want him back when he said I want to stay in Italy. That is bound to mess with he current teammates of the Galaxy.

Let me know....

3 comments:

  1. he should stay in italy. he wants to be there, milan wants him there, he can leave the galaxy for FREE next year. galaxy need to make the professional move and let him go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with DAC. We need to let go. It didn't work. Hopefully he left some lessons that everyone can learn from in the US about the game of soccer>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no doubt that the Galaxy doesn't truly want him if he doesn't want to be in LA. Even so, if I were a high up in the Galaxy organization, I'd be holding on tight until Milan ponies up some money to help pay ease the pain of a bad investment.

    I don't understand why they thought a single player could some to the US and make soccer popular. They must have been watching a little too much of Lebron and BBall where one man can change a team completely.

    I don't care what ends up happening with a single player as long as the MLS gets stronger. Any press is good press and hey, maybe they'll keep Paris Hilton while we get rid of Posh Spice. Win-win? I think so.

    ReplyDelete