Monday, March 9, 2009

Don't be afraid to do what you want!


This can be taken in many different ways. For instance, I was just talking to one of my good friends today that I haven't spoken to in a few months (long overdue). 
It got me thinking that although I'm fairly young; Life goes by quickly.
I tend to think about others before myself. Which I'm told is good but the problem is sometimes it gets in the way of what I want to do and how I think. I don't always decide for myself, I decide what to do based on what others want.  

The past month I've been trying to teach myself to say "NO" more often. Not to be mean but to decide what "I" want to do instead of just saying yes because I feel bad. 

So far so good! But definitely hard to get used to.  

2 comments:

  1. Hard to do but, necessary. Good luck making the right decisions. I'm not worried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. right on, live and do what you want to be happy, not just to get a story out of it that you think others want to hear...

    ReplyDelete