Friday, August 14, 2009

You have two options!



"Indecision becomes decision with time" - unknown author

Normally I hear this being said to the students my girlfriend teaches. "You have two options, you can either sit down and listen to the story or you can go play with play-dough."

From this simple saying I believe we can improve the effectiveness in our lives and it can get you ahead of the game. Heres what I mean:

These days everyone is let off the hook to easily. In any situation we subconsciously give ourselves three ways. 
1. We can finish the task at hand.
2. We can procrastinate and possibly finish because we are that confident that there will be a tomorrow. 
3. We don't finish.

#2 is the killer. We immediatly put ourselves in the second category. We say, "since I have 8 hours to fill today I can do it later. Then it never gets done. 

Elliminating #2 is the ultimate goal. Give yourself two options. Either do it, or don't and get something done that needs finishing. 

You can relate this to anything. Job - School - Personal endeavors.

Stop putting your life on hold. Will you be here tomorrow?




No comments:

Post a Comment